Yahsat has entered into a partnership with global satellite operator SES to create a new company operating under the YahLive brand that will offer Direct-to-Home (DTH) television capacity and services to more than two dozen countries in the Middle East, North Africa, South West Asia and Europe. YahLive offers DTH satellite services to free-to-air and pay-TV broadcasters in this region. It owns and commercialises 23 BSS-transponders on the Yahsat 1A spacecraft and operating in the Ku-band frequency.
With YahLive, you can offer your viewers audio and video broadcast services, including direct to home and high definition TV.
YahLive is also ideal for on-demand services like ad hoc feeds and live events for broadcasters who require occasional satellite bandwidth. We can also help you with satellite news gathering.
YahLive service coverage
YahLive offers the following key advantages:
- Powerful coverage across all major cities in the GCC, North Africa and South West Asia
- Strong signals enabling use of smaller dish sizes
- Favourable look angle to ensure uninterrupted service
- Three connected beams in Ku band to enhance flexibility and eliminate audience waste. This is made possible by focused targeting as well as the ability to up-link in Europe and down-link to the target area
broadcasting solutions on demand
YahLive can match the needs of a diverse number of customers:
- Satellite broadcasters
- Direct to home operators
- News organisations requiring on demand services
- Content providers
highly targeted coverage
Target the right audience with the right messages
cost effective coverage
Pay for only the viewers you need, eliminate audience waste
Flexible uplink and downlink options
Strong signals and favourable look angle
Dedicated service team to respond to your changing requirements